Brea, Craig and I attended the 11th Annual Denholme Dessert Party last night. My friend and colleague devised this wonderful event with her mother and sister. It is a glorious night of fun where the three Master Dessert Makers entertain their friends with a decadent presentation of yumminess. Each year, they invite you to taste and rate each dessert and then you get to leave with a doggy bag full and recipes. Last year was my first time and I enjoyed every second of it. I nearly made it through every dessert (a dozen at least). This year, Brea was a bit overwhelmed by all the people so we had to make the visit short, still it was great! Thanks Kelly for another great one :o)
Now, I know I have been remiss in posting pictures of our little girl so here a few I snapped over the last few days. I can't believe how much she's grown already. When I visited Max last weekend, he was as light as a feather in comparison! Brea is now 4 weeks old and the time has just flown by.
No comments:
Post a Comment