Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Photo shoot

Brea had a photo shoot with my friend Glen. He took some fabulous pics and I thought I'd share some of my faves with you. She's a bit bigger now since these were taken when she was just over a week old. We had our midwife appointment yesterday and our little princess is now more than one pound over her birth weight... yay for mommy's milk!

Daddy and Brea

Feet wrinkles

Getting to know Mommy

She's not always an angel!

What's that weird thing in my face?

Naked Baby!!!

4 comments:

lewis fam said...

Oh my goodness, Eleana, she is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! These are amazing photos...wow, wow, WOWWWW!!!!!!

I can't wait to meet her...and see you! Hopefully soon we can arrange a time that works for you when Dustin will be home to have Joelle (and maybe Susanna).

Love your blog...keep it comin'!

= )

Anonymous said...

These pics are gorgeous! I especially love the ones with your faces close to hers. She is looking perfect as usual. Looking forward to some new pics as she grows!
Signe

Glenda-Bean said...

gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

Eleana! these photos of you, Craig and Brea are beautiful!