So, we tried to go for a walk yesterday to meet a fellow prenatal class mom (and her daughter, Baby Kaitlyn) but Brea would have none of it. We started off the morning so well and I had her bundled and fed, then we made it to the car and were out of the house 5 blocks when the wailing began. It was a scary cry too... much louder and shriekish-like, I had to pull over in the Super-Value parking lot to calm her down. I think it was a gassy tummy again. She's really been having difficulties these last few days. We've been bouncing after feedings and though we've tried the Gripe Water, I don't know if it helps. She settled down soon after but I'd already called and canceled the walk. It's probably because I remembered to bring the camera this time :o)
On the plus side, since we were in the neighbourhood, we stopped by Daddy's work so that he could show her off. He was such a Proud Papa with his little girl sleeping in his arms. I'll have to find some time to bring her to my school too.
We are quickly approaching Brea's one month date and she is growing fast. We have our next midwife appointment on Monday and I'll let you know how big she is... with some pictures too!
No comments:
Post a Comment