Brea turned 3 months yesterday!!!
The time is flying by and she's changing and growing by the second. Just before Craig went to work this morning, I walked out of the bathroom to Brea sitting on the bed with Daddy - she looked at me and laughed. It's her first laugh!!! What a great milestone :o)
I can't say that this past weekend was great but I'm so glad Brea is feeling better. Between mild food poisoning on my part, Craig's toe surgery and the cold I think he's passed on to me, it was not at all fun. Little Pumpkin head was a bit congested too, so she was all grumpy. Hopefully, the symptoms will stay mild and pass. It's no fun to have a sick baby in the house. We've been giving her warm baths and bedtime stories to help her get some rest.
We had a busy week since my cousin was in town with her baby. There was a nice dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousins.
Then we had lots of fun shopping around town. We visited IKEA and Metrotown, some of my cousin's faves when in Vancouver. Brea made friends with an octopus in IKEA, I've never seen her stare at a toy for so long, she was quiet with her friend in the stroller the whole time we were in the store. Needless to say, Brea got a new toy that day :o)
1 comment:
Woo hoo! 3 months! How time flies! We had a great time visiting. Thanks for having us!
Post a Comment