Friday, 28 November 2008

Surviving our first cold together

This has been a week filled with sniffles and coughs. I caught the cold that Craig had been harbouring for a while now and some of it went to Brea too. There is nothing quite like a stuffed up little girl who can't blow her nose. I've been using saline solution with some success so she isn't doing too badly. This has meant that I have been regressing in our crib progress. Prior to THE cold, Brea had managed to sleep two nights straight in her crib! But with her all grumpy and not feeling well, I gave in and let her go back to sleeping in the swing. Bad Mommy!!! I couldn't help it, I was feeling crappy and didn't have the patience to work at the crib. Now that we are feeling better it's back to the drawing board. She's half crib, half bouncy chair with the occasional swing time. Any suggestions?

No comments: