Happy Canada Day!!!
We hope you are all enjoying celebrating the country we live in and basking in the sun. We are finally taking a breath after moving the last few days. All of our possessions are in storage now and we are anxiously awaiting July 31st when we move into our new home :o)
The move went quite well, there were a few moments to remember :o) Like when the new owners walked in on Craig when he was in the shower. Somehow, they thought they would be able to come in early and got the keys from the real estate agent. Let's just say I don't know who was more surprised, Craig when the alarm went off or the people when a half-naked, covered in shaving cream, dripping guy came running out of the shower.
We arrived last night in Chase, BC where we will be living for the next few weeks. It's gorgeous here and once I've settled everything and baby, I will snap some pictures to share with you. Brea has been the best little girl throughout this whole thing and apart from clutching me to sleep last night, she's been adjusting well and taking everything in. Tonight we are heading to the park nearby where there will be music and fireworks to enjoy (maybe Brea will even stay awake for it). Our email is still working and my cell phone too. As soon as we have our new contact information set, I'll send out a notice to you all.
1 comment:
Happy Canada Day to you too!
Post a Comment