Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Good enough to eat!

Not exactly what I had in mind when I hoped she'd develop a taste for reading...


13 comments:

Lindy said...

That is a cute picture? Did she enjoy her nibble? Happy WW! Thanks for stopping by.

Susan Cook said...

Cute shot & funny caption. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

she is soooo cute!

Cassie said...

That's what mine does too!

Claremont First Ward said...

But it's a start, right? :)

Glenda-Bean said...

Baaah haaaa haaaa! Hilarious!

Skoots1moM said...

funny!! so cute

lewis fam said...

Very cute...what is the book?

= )

JO said...

Kids just have to put everything in their mouth to know that it's not food.

Mine's up.

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, I LOVE the caption you wrote for this picture!

Americanising Desi said...

i cant take my eyes off :D

mwah

Wishful Wednesday

SquirrelQueen said...

Aww, that is so cute. The caption is perfect for the photo.
Thanks for stopping by.
SQ

Sara Elizabeth said...

Aw . . . how cute!